For certain publications Fremantle Press uses the services of freelance illustrators, artists, and photographers. Accordingly Fremantle Press maintains a folio of sample material from photographers, artists and illustrators of Western Australian origin or whose normal place of residence is Western Australia.
To submit sample work please compile a single, one-sided, colour A3 sheet, including:
- examples of your work
- your name, phone number and email address
- Sample material will not be returned.
- Sample material will not be used in any way without specific permission from the artist.
To update your details, please provide a new A3 sheet with a note to replace the old one in our folio.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ORIGINALS
Submissions should be sent to:
PO Box 158
North Fremantle WA 6159
(Street address: 25 Quarry Street Fremantle)
- Download Submission Guidelines for Illustrative Material
- 86.8k Portable document format
Light Horse Boy at Bologna
Fremantle Press illustrators are again set to shine at the Bologna Children’s Book Fair in March 2014. Drawings from Light Horse Boy will feature in the Australian Publishers Association exhibition Hello! from Australia while The Last Viking and Dreamers will feature in the exhibition’s book showcase.