To assist authors, artists, teachers, bookshops and the general public, Fremantle Press provides a number of resources:
Are you an AUTHOR or an ARTIST? This is the place to find out:
- How to submit a manuscript.
- How to submit material for the Fremantle Press illustration portfolio.
- About writingWA.
- About the T A G Hungerford Award.
Finally, for BOOK SHOPS, BOOK CLUBS and the general public we have included:
- Our latest catalogues and stocklists to download.
- 30 day credit application and terms of trade
- Examples of Poetry from our latest collections.
If you would like a copy of our current rights catalogue, or more information on foreign rights, please contact email@example.com
For all other enquiries please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org