Our purpose is to identify and nurture talented new and emerging Western Australian writers and artists, and to publish and distribute their work to the widest possible audience. In doing so, Fremantle Press contributes to Western Australia’s cultural heritage and enriches this state’s social and cultural capital.
This is underpinned by our values:
- To have cultural relevance
- To nurture and support our authors
- To aim to be genuine and authentic
- To maintain high standards in everything we do
- To combine experience with innovation.
From the Catalogue
City of Fremantle pledges support for Hungerford
The City of Fremantle has given its support for the next six years for the prestigious T.A.G. Hungerford Award alongside existing partners writingWA, The West Australian and Fremantle Press.