Our purpose is to identify and nurture talented new and emerging Western Australian writers and artists, and to publish and distribute their work to the widest possible audience. In doing so, Fremantle Press contributes to Western Australia’s cultural heritage and enriches this state’s social and cultural capital.
This is underpinned by our values:
- To have cultural relevance
- To nurture and support our authors
- To aim to be genuine and authentic
- To maintain high standards in everything we do
- To combine experience with innovation.
Light Horse Boy at Bologna
Fremantle Press illustrators are again set to shine at the Bologna Children’s Book Fair in March 2014. Drawings from Light Horse Boy will feature in the Australian Publishers Association exhibition Hello! from Australia while The Last Viking and Dreamers will feature in the exhibition’s book showcase.