Our purpose is to identify and nurture talented new and emerging Western Australian writers and artists, and to publish and distribute their work to the widest possible audience. In doing so, Fremantle Press contributes to Western Australia’s cultural heritage and enriches this state’s social and cultural capital.
This is underpinned by our values:
- To have cultural relevance
- To nurture and support our authors
- To aim to be genuine and authentic
- To maintain high standards in everything we do
- To combine experience with innovation.
From the Catalogue
Light Horse Boy shortlisted for Book of the Year
Albany-based author Dianne Wolfer was shortlisted twice today for the 2014 Children’s Book Council of Australia’s Book of the Year Awards. Read all about it!