Our purpose is to identify and nurture talented new and emerging Western Australian writers and artists, and to publish and distribute their work to the widest possible audience. In doing so, Fremantle Press contributes to Western Australia’s cultural heritage and enriches this state’s social and cultural capital.
This is underpinned by our values:
- To have cultural relevance
- To nurture and support our authors
- To aim to be genuine and authentic
- To maintain high standards in everything we do
- To combine experience with innovation.
Anzac weekend in Perth
On the 2015 Anzac Centenary long weekend, Fremantle Press will participate in a three-day community event with free family activities designed to promote an understanding of the Anzac legacy.