Our purpose is to identify and nurture talented new and emerging Western Australian writers and artists, and to publish and distribute their work to the widest possible audience. In doing so, Fremantle Press contributes to Western Australia¹s cultural heritage and enriches this state¹s social and cultural capital.
This is underpinned by our values:
- To have cultural relevance
- To nurture and support our authors
- To aim to be genuine and authentic
- To maintain high standards in everything we do
- To combine experience with innovation.